Audit & Certification
Validate your compliance with Blackfoot’s Audit and Certification experts.
Organisations often require external validation of compliance for legal, regulatory and contractual reasons. This applies to a variety of standards and regulations, including PCI DSS, ISO 27001, the NIS Directive, Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus, UK Gaming Regulations online gambling regulations, FCA regulations, and many more.
Clear and pragmatic advice is vital for an effective compliance programme. We have skilled, knowledgeable professionals who can support you on any compliance journey from the very beginning through to a successful conclusion.
How it works
We don't just audit - we provide solid guidance on how to properly scope an audit to minimise the cost and risk to your organisation. Our consultants are all seasoned practitioners with many years of experience and formal qualifications as PCI QSA's, CISSP, CISM, CRISC and ISO 27001 Lead Auditors/Implementers. We can undertake audits in PCI DSS, ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials, AWS Security, IoT and UK Gaming regulations.
In addition, Blackfoot are an established and leading PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) company.
Reasons to choose us:
• We are consultative, always prioritising our client’s best interest above all other considerations;
• We are pragmatic, we will never recommend over-priced or complex controls which are not justified by the risks they are intended to mitigate;
• We minimise audit scope wherever possible to minimise costs and resources;
• We maximise customer value, ensure that the audit is both accurate and complete;
• We only use the best, most experienced auditors on the market;