Governance, Risk and Compliance
Transform how you perceive risk and compliance to drive strategy.
Businesses are ever evolving, as are cyber threats. But with change comes new personnel, processes and technology that can open your business to more sophisticated cyber threats. With our Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) services, you can evolve and grow in the knowledge your business is secure.
How it works
We’ll help you transform how you perceive risk and compliance to drive strategy, capabilities and performance – both in the present and future.
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach - we base our assessment using industry standard tools such as COBIT and ISO standards, and tailor these for your business. We’ll provide you with a clear board level view of your business risks to help remove uncertainty, maximise opportunities, and meet stakeholder expectations.
We will work with you to find what your business needs to be able to take risks in a controlled way, that:
• Enables the benefits - i.e. the upside - of taking risk, and
• Manages the potential downsides by ensuring early visibility and responses
• Delivers business value by understanding the relevant threats and your controls to address them
• Provides you with prioritised actions to reduce risk
• Helps you you understand where your strengths are as a business in managing risk, and how to add critical components that will drive business value
Our GRC Services include:
• GRC Platform
• Cyber Security Risk Assessment
• Cyber Security Controls Assessments
• Incident Response Services
• Supply Chain Risk Management
• GDPR Assessment & Audit
• Privacy Impact Assessments
• Policy Development and Reviews
• Project Management